Analista de Marketing-MAR006121
The position will be part of the Latin America region (based in São Paulo) and will be responsible for leading Multichannel projects in the region.
This role will work in close alignment and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and areas such as IT, Marketing and Multichannel.
This position is key to help driving Multichannel Strategies across the markets and implement project and tactics to support business strategies.
This projects leader will act as contact point between Business and IT, meaning that understanding marketing needs and long-term strategies are key to succeed in this position.
- Drive execution of agreed Multichannel Capabilities Roadmap, ensuring appropriate integration with Business needs
- Manage IT Capabilities (IT, Infra-structure related capabilities), supporting the region/business and ensuring delivery of projects and solutions such as: Analytics Dashboard, CMS Solution, Database solutions;
- Support the Business, ensuring the teams understand needs of Multichannel capabilities and help raising maturity level in the region;
- Coordinate and facilitate best practice and knowledge sharing of Multichannel Tools and Capabilities;
- Coordinate and facilitate development of skills and competencies related to Multichannel capabilities (Best Practice Sharing Sessions, Training Programs, and Workshops etc).
- Map utilization (level of adoption) of capabilities in the region;
- Drive measurement and improvement of multichannel strategies and capabilities across the integrated promotional mix and relevant customer segments.
- Active participation in projects/ meetings in collaboration with local, regional and global teams;
- Drive operational proficiency of assigned agencies and other channel outsourced vendors;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with peers in Latin America;
- Provide support in the planning process Dar suporte ao processo de planejamento às equipes de Marketing e Multichannel dos países, com foco na identificação de oportunidades e no aprimoramento na integração de canais;
- Demonstrate operational efficiency by leveraging best practices and facilitating cross-Region learning;
- Support the organization of regional meetings/ workshops.
- Academic background: Business/ Marketing/ Communication/Digital Marketing;
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry and/ or digital marketing;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish;
- Previous experience with project management;
- Knowledge with Office (Word, Power Point, Excel). Goggle Analytics and other analytics tool will be considered a plus.
: Marketing Communications Job Title: Spclst, Marketing Comms/Channels
Status do funcionário:
Número de vagas:
Company Trade Name:
2 days ago
Coordenador de Território Pleno - PET JobMSD - Goiania, GO
Auxiliar o Gerente Técnico na gestão da equipe de Geração de Demanda da MSD Saúde Animal atuante em seu território e também junto as equipes de vendas e de...Read More 2 days ago
Analista de MarketingMSD - Sao Paulo, SP
Analista de Marketing-MAR006121 Descrição: Position: The position will be part of the Latin America region (based in São Paulo) and will be responsible for...Read More 2 days ago
Group Medical ManagerMSD - Sao Paulo, SP
Group Medical Manager-MED002338 Descrição: Description : · Under the guidance of an Executive Director, the incumbent supports business areas (Specialty Care...Read More 1 months ago
Analista Fiscal JuniorMSD - Sao Paulo, SP
O Inglês intermediário; O Graduação completa em Administração, Ciencias Contábeis e afins. Analista Fiscal Junior-TAX000151....Read More 2 months ago
KAM – Acesso ao Mercado (RS, PR, SC, MT e MS)MSD - Porto Alegre, RS
Experiência mínima de 2 anos na área de acesso ao mercado. Entender o processo de licitação de compras do cliente, principais tomadores de decisão e...Read More 4 months ago